Job Description Template for:
Junior iOS DeveloperYears of experience: 1 - 3 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or any other related field.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong with the iOS app Design Guidelines.
- Experience building and deploying iOS apps.
- Deep familiarity with iOS tools (Interface Builder, Instruments) and the iOS SDK (Multi-threading, AutoLayout).
- Ability to compile and present data.
- Experience developing iOS apps in Swift and Objective-C.
- Proper design knowledge of RESTful API’s as they pertain to mobile technology.
- JSON and iOS Networking.
- Experience developing Push Notifications, Deep Linking.
- Experience working within a software development team.
- Experience using version control repositories like GIT.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process