Job Description Template for:
Legal AdvisorYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Law or related field.
- Recommend a legal plan of action for clients.
- Research comparable legal procedures, laws and cases.
- Apply the law to the clients' circumstances.
- Advise clients on their legal rights and other matters.
- Advise about corporate management.
- Mediate disputers.
- Oversee contract signing.
- Bar examination completed.
- Period of article ship completed.
- Excellent analytical, research and drafting skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Patient with others.
- Logical thinker.
- Ability to take good decisions based on judgment.
- Should be an excellent team player with the ability to prioritize work.
- Be updated with all the legal laws and should be able to apply them in the given situation.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process