Job Description Template for:
Legal SecretaryYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- High school diploma degree (or equivalent).
- Provide administrative support.
- Review and proofread documents and correspondence.
- Ensure compliance with legal procedures.
- Attend court, meetings, or conferences to take notes.
- Control confidential materials and documents.
- Set up and maintain filing systems.
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines.
- Schedule appointments, meetings, and conferences.
- Answer phone call.
- Prepare and key in correspondence and legal documents.
- Knowledge of constitution, legal terminology, regulations and court system.
- Knowledge of MS Office and ability to work with legal technology.
- Proficiency in English.
- Outstanding time-management and typing skills.
- Ability to multitask and being comfortable dealing with a diverse pool of people.
- Excellent communication skills..
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process