Job Description Template for:
Logistics ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Master's Degree, business administration or related field
- use IT systems to manage stock levels, delivery times and transport costs
- liaise and negotiate with customers and suppliers
- use associated information systems to coordinate and control the order cycle
- use data from IT systems to evaluate performance and quality and to plan improvements
- allocate and manage staff resources according to changing needs
- understand, work with and possibly help to develop e-commerce
- continually try to improve and develop business performance within the constraints of legislation, fuel costs and rising environmental pressures.
- Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice
- Extensive experience in dealing with global suppliers
- Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms
- High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills and effective time management
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in logistics management within an MRP environment.
- Professional attitude, Adaptable / Flexible approach to work
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process