Job Description Template for:
Maintenance ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Facility Management or related field.
- Develop maintenance procedures and ensure implementation.
- Carry out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues
- Check electrical and hydraulic systems of buildings to ensure functionality.
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Manage relationships with contractors and service providers.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Proven experience as maintenance manager or other managerial role
- Experience in planning maintenance operations.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Ability to keep track of and report on activity.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Valid Certified Maintenance Manager (CMM) will be a plus
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process