Job Description Template for:
Managing DirectorYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related field.
- MBA/ Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders.
- Provide strategic advice to the board and Chairperson so that they will have accurate view of the market and the company’s future.
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business plans to facilitate achievement by planning cost-effective operations and market development activities.
- Ensure company policies and legal guidelines are communicated all the way from the top down in the company and that they are followed at all times.
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities.
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance.
- Read all submitted reports by lower rank managers to reward performance, prevent issues and resolve problems.
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile.
- Analyze problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or other managerial position.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans.
- Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance.
- Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices.
- Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process