Job Description Template for:
Market Research AnalystYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration or related field.
- Keep track of industry and marketing trends.
- Determine what goods and services are in demand.
- Seek and provide information to help the company determine its position in the marketplace.
- Gather data on competitors and analyze their prices, sales, and method of marketing and distribution.
- Develop surveys to measure the market need of the business.
- Oversee survey distribution and completion.
- Present survey findings to clients through reports and illustrations.
- Determine the best rate or price to charge customers.
- Solid experience in using analytical software: Excel, SPSS, Minitab or equivalent.
- Strong reporting skills.
- Analyzes information effectively.
- Works well with others
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process