Job Description Template for:
Marketing ExecutiveYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field.
- Planning, developing and implementing effective marketing communication campaigns.
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including brochures, letters, emails and websites.
- Understanding the product and customer profile and write thorough specs for each.
- Producing an accurate summary of total spend at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Monitoring ongoing campaign spend against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organized
- Works well within a team
- Good computer skills
- Good negotiation skills
- Experience with establishing a new brand and/or rebranding effort
- Current knowledge of marketing principles and practices including social media and image building
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process