Job Description Template for:
MIS AnalystYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- bachelor’s degree in computer science, management information systems or a related field.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis
- Provide customer support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution
- Work closely with IT development teams to ensure data structure and integrity is maintained.
- Create MIS reports in ‘Business Objects’ and other systems such as SQL server and Microsoft Excel
- Work closely with Sales, Finance and Product teams to handle ad-hoc customer queries and in depth financial and business analysis.
- Troubleshoot current MIS reports on a regular basis to identify where efficiencies or changes can be made in the report structure or layout.
- Skilled in Microsoft SQL server application software (SSRS, SSIS)
- Skilled in SAP BusinessObjects reporting software
- Strong numerical and analytical skills including skills in Microsoft applications software (Excel)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process