Job Description Template for:
Motion Graphic DesignerYears of experience: 3 - 5 years
- Bachelors' degree in Graphic Design, Computer Science , Animation or any related field.
- Repair design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Design and create enticing motion graphics for video deliverables (corporate videos, eLearning, websites, marketing demos, etc.)
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphic files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards.
- Solid expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Strong working knowledge in Flash and video editing softwares.
- Experienced in Maya & 3D MAX.
- Strong understanding of the theory and esthetics of graphics creation, color correction and audio mixing.
- Works well under pressure.
- Have passion for motion design and storytelling.
- Time and resource management skills.
- Ability to learn fast and take direction.
- Experience in Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Experienced in 2D character animation using After Effects.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process