Job Description Template for:
Office ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree/higher diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; preparing payroll; controlling correspondence; designing filing systems; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Proven experience as an Office manager, Front office manager or Administrative assistant
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process