Job Description Template for:
Online & Offline Marketing ManagerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree, marketing, business or related field
- Help drive brand awareness
- Managing all marketing activities for the company.
- Developing marketing strategy aligned with company objectives..
- Creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Planning and implementing promotional campaigns.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and promote the company's business
- Preparing online and print marketing campaigns.
- Co-ordinating marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Analyzing potential partnerships for the company
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Experience in E-marketing and offline marketing strategies.
- Excellent communication skills
- Innovative and creative thinker
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practices
- Experience in E-commerce, Email marketing and social media marketing
- Analytical Skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process