Job Description Template for:
Online Marketing SpecialistYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business or any relevant field
- Coordinate, support and execute campaigns through various online marketing channels
- Drive lead generation in support of corporate goals.
- Effectively manage online projects requests to meet or exceed expectations
- Support the maintenance of data quality and segmentation.
- Support corporate webinar program for increased lead qualification, education and awareness.
- Expand knowledge of basic online Marketing tools, trends and best practices regularly.
- Manage relationship with agency to improve PPC performance, manage spend and launch effective campaigns.
- Focus on the planning, strategy, execution, maintenance and optimization of PPC advertising and its alignment to SEO in support of lead generation for key segments.
- Monitor demand programs with Online Marketing Manager, to recommend changes and improvements for increased demand.
- Proven written and verbal communication skills, as well as exceptional organizational skills.
- Experience in a corporate marketing department required.
- Experience in online marketing support experience required.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities Maintain strong attention to detail
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process