Job Description Template for:
Online MerchandiserYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or related field.
- Plan and develop merchandising strategies that balance customers’ expectations and company’s objectives.
- Analyse sales figures, customers reactions and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product ranges/stock.
- Collaborate with buyers, suppliers, distributors and analysts to negotiate prices, quantities and time-scales.
- Maximize customer interest and sales levels by displaying products appropriately.
- Produce layout plans for stores and maintain store shelves and inventory.
- Forecast profits/sales and plan budgets.
- Monitor stock movement and consider markdowns, promotions, price changes, clear outs etc.
- Build constructive customer relationships and team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Remain up to date with industry’s best practices
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Up-to-date with the latest merchandising trends and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening, presentation and decision making skills.
- Commercial acumen and the ability to “decode” customers.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process