Job Description Template for:
Payroll SpecialistYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or related field
- Ensure that employee payroll processing is in compliance with federal and state laws.
- Assist in payroll accounting, transactions, reporting, stop payments and other operations
- Review payroll reports and timesheets for correctness before payroll transactions.
- Analyze payroll issues and recommend corrective actions.
- Oversee salary changes, compensations, deductions, bonus, vacations payouts, and benefits for employees.
- Maintain employee payroll records and timesheet data for future references.
- Set-up payroll arrangements for new hires and terminate ex-employee profiles.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience in similar position.
- Great analytical skills.
- Well organized.
- Great attention to detail.
- Solves problems effectively.
- Works well within a team.
- Works well independently.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process