Job Description Template for:
PHP DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field.
- Develop Web Applications using PHP Frameworks & CMSs like Drupal & Joomla.
- Translate business requirments into web applications.
- The ability to debug errors efficiently.
- Support solution implementation, testing and deployment.
- Troubleshoot customers technical issues.
- Front End Development.
- Experience in PHP Frameworks as Zend, Yii, Codeigniter ..etc.
- Experience in LAMP (Linux, Apache, Mysql, PHP).
- Experience in Drupal or Joomla CMS or any PHP CMS.
- Experience in relational databases (Mysql/SQL Server).
- Excellent communication skills.
- Effective time management skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Shows initiative.
- Performs well under stress.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process