Job Description Template for:
Product ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering or related field.
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Determine the feasibility of new products and determine market segments and optimal values proposition.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Driving a solution set across development teams (primarily Development/Engineering, and Marketing Communications) through market requirements, product contract, and positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Monitor competitors pricing for similar products/services and recommend corrective actions.
- Monitor the on-going competitively and profitability of product prices.
- Demonstrated experience launching numerous product.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in strategic planning, annual planning, sales planning, forecasting and analysis.
- Understanding of the product design and development process; experience and exposure to design and working with design teams; understanding of retail merchandising and assortment planning and metrics.
- Excellent writing and communicating skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Great leadership ability.
- Well organized.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process