Job Description Template for:
Project CoordinatorYears of experience: 0 - 2 years
- Bachelor's degree/ Diploma in Business Administration or related field.
- Track project changes and produce updated schedules.
- Maintain Project Managers' calendars.
- Create and submit progress and invoicing.
- Provide the Project Manager with project analysis.
- Track productivity, costs and progress.
- Develop and maintain a project schedule.
- File all project documents.
- Ensure adherence to deadlines.
- Prepare and edit presentations and other documents.
- Coordinate meetings with the concerned.
- Driver's license.
- Works well with others.
- Good management skills.
- Experience in Microsoft Office package: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Well organised.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process