Job Description Template for:
Public Relations LeaderYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, media or relevant field.
- Coordinate all public relations activities, and represent the company at special events and conferences.
- Provide guidance and effectively manage the day to day operations of the communications, public relations and social responsibility team.
- Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
- Create content for press releases.
- Develop a marketing communications plan including strategy, goals, budget and tactics.
- Direct social media team to engage audiences across traditional and new media.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships, sponsorship and advertising on an on-going basis.
- Provide oversight, monitoring and corrective direction to ensure communication plans are properly implemented, and are meeting expectations and intended benefits.
- Proven working experience in public relations required.
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets.
- Experience in acting as a company spokesperson; confident and skilled in both broadcast and print media interviews.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Full understanding of media needs and media relationships.
- Proactive, reliable, responsible and accurate with an attention to detail.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process