Job Description Template for:
Python DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 6 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Write effective, scalable code.
- Develop back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance.
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications.
- Test and debug programs.
- Improve functionality of existing systems.
- Implement security and data protection solutions.
- Assess and prioritize feature requests.
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions.
- Expertise in at least one popular Python framework (like Django, Flask or Pyramid).
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM).
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Strong unit test and debugging skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process