Job Description Template for:
Quality AuditorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- Audits current controls and performance monitoring elements to assess effectiveness
- Works with the QA Manager to develop, implement, monitor and manage the company’s compliance with internal control requirements.
- Apply accounting and auditing techniques within regulation standards
- Interact with various levels of management and staff in conducting interviews and testing internal process
- Audits/tests ongoing processes to assure continued compliance.
- Prepares reports based on the results of stated audits/tests to be presented and shared with senior staff
- Assists in the oversight of the management and maintenance of the policies and procedures for Risk Testing, Fraud Prevention, and Internal Controls.
- Conduct financial and operational audits as requested.
- Audits statements for accuracy, and determines allowable expenses.
- Identify process improvements that lead to cost savings or revenue enhancement opportunities
- Review and evaluate policies and procedures
- Ensures that all information of confidential nature is held in a secure and confidential method.
- Assist with external audits
- Ensure that all audit records and documentation are accurate and in compliance with applicable regulations.
- Ability to work independently, with limited required direction and guidance
- Minimum of two to three years of experience in Quality Control and/or Quality Auditing
- Must have understanding of internal auditing standards and risk assessment practices
- Must have experience and understanding of the application of business management and accounting principles
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to clearly present recommendations/ideas and to summarize complex issues
- Ability to appropriately handle confidential material
- Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Great attention to detail
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process