Job Description Template for:
Quality ControlYears of experience: 1 - 2 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Assists in in the processing of installation procedures.
- Performs special processes and field installation inspections and surveillance of equipment and materials.
- Performs field in-process welding inspections.
- Ensures compliance with specifications, procedures and plans.
- Updates and maintains Quality Control files and documentation.
- Reviews engineering drawings and tracks quality progress based on scope of work.
- Great attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills
- Performs well under pressure.
- Great analytical skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Solves problems effectively.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process