Job Description Template for:
Recruitment ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree, human resource management or related field.
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and on-boarding processes).
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its performance.
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire).
- Implement new sourcing methods.
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs.
- Research and choose job advertising options.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand.
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs.
- Stay up-to-date on labor legislation and inform recruiters and managers about changes in regulations.
- Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges and other partners.
- Proven work experience as a Recruiting Manager, Recruitment Consultant or Recruiting Coordinator.
- Knowledge of labor legislation.
- Experience with (phone and in-person) interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and team management skills.
- Strong Decision-Making Skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process