Job Description Template for:
ResearchYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Statistics, or related field.
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations.
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences.
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it.
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis.
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations.
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases.
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation.
- Evaluate program methodology and key data to ensure that data on the releases are accurate and the angle of the release is correct.
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties researches and implement best practices.
- Proven market research analysis experience.
- Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of statistical packages (SPSS, SAS or similar), databases and MS Office.
- Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
- Familiarity with CRM programs.
- Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling and mining.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process