Job Description Template for:
Ruby on Rails DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 3 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Evaluate system performance.
- Customize applications.
- Execute bug and performance tests.
- Be well informed of technology trends.
- Debug web applications.
- Good understanding and exposure to Ruby on Rails framework.
- Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts and design.
- Experience developing cross-platform applications.
- Ability to work within a defined Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good experience in web service.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Work well within teams.
- Consistently proactive.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process