Job Description Template for:
SafetyYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Law or related field.
- Advise on provisions to minimize safety risks.
- Direct accident investigation procedures.
- Keep records of safety-related incidents and propose corrective actions.
- Organize and conduct OSH training plans.
- Collaborate with managers to monitor compliance and identify safety issues.
- Intervene in unsafe activities or operations.
- Liaise with and report to official regulatory bodies on OSH matters.
- Proven experience as safety coordinator or similar.
- In-depth knowledge of OSH guidelines and practices.
- Experience in reporting and developing policies.
- Experience in implementing OSH training programs.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- Excellent communication and advisory skills.
- Diligent with an analytical mind.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process