Job Description Template for:
Senior Applications EngineerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- bachelor's degree in engineering or a related field
- Leads in the configuration, maintenance, enhancement and support of commercial software packages, internally developed applications and web services.
- Leads in designing and building new applications based on customer's requirements and specifications.
- Performs software upgrades and keeps track of software licensing.
- Writes technical documentation and uses best development practices regarding version control and testing
- Provides technical support and troubleshoots problems related to applications.
- Leads the maintenance of day-to-day operations of various applications.
- Manage project schedules, including testing and delivery to customers.
- Technical Experience and familiarity with application troubleshooting methods
- familiar with configuration
- knowledge of communication protocols in networking processes
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills
- work effectively in a team environment
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process