Job Description Template for:
Senior Associate (Legal Industry)Years of experience: 6 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Law or related field.
- Client Relations: maintaining and growing existing client relationships successfully.
- Legal Drafting, Research and Technical Ability: staying on top of new legal and regulatory developments, ability to research and continue learning in the relevant field, and strong drafting skills (contracts, memos, opinions, letters and official correspondence, etc.)
- Negotiation and Effective Solutions Delivery: experience negotiating and delivering successful outcomes for clients.
- Continuing Professional Development: read legal publications, stay on top of current industry news locally and internationally, participate in Dubai Legal Affairs Department courses on behalf of the Firm and support colleagues in the Firm in such courses and training programs.
- Business Development skills: Proven ability to grow a solid network of contacts, and to develop new business leads and follow-through to engagement.
- Minimum 6-7 years law firm experience.
- Minimum 3 professional work experience related references.
- Solid track record of delivering quality service to clients.
- UAE Experience or GCC preferable.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a strong network, and demonstrated success in introducing and growing clients/new work to the firm.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal - the role involves liaison with internal and external people at a senior level.
- A self starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty.
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings. Able to deal sympathetically and appropriately with clients and to show empathy with them.
- Excellent leadership and Management skills
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Must be able to multitask and keep calm under pressure.
- The flexibility to work outside normal office hours as may be required from time-to-time.
- Bi-lingual candidates are preferable.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process