Job Description Template for:
Senior Electrical EngineerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree, electrical engineering or related field
- To establish the needs of the client and to coordinate with other disciplines and office personnel to ensure that these requirements are met
- To prepare technical reports, construction cost estimates and cost analysis
- Coordination of activities between the cross-functional team and design team that facilitates creation, review, and release of Product Requirements, Design Specifications and Design Descriptions.
- To assist and mentor support staff in the fundamentals of Electrical design, calculations and preparation of construction documentation.
- Prepare contract documents and evaluate tenders for construction or maintenance.
- Supervise technicians, technologists, programmers, analysts, and other engineers.
- Prepare material cost and timing estimates, reports, and design specifications for electrical building systems and equipment.
- Inspect the installation, modification, testing, and operation of electrical equipment.
- To coordinate and schedule / plan the projects with support staff to ensure timely completion
- the ability to oversee and direct the work of others
- Ability to operate specific software
- Strong decision making ability
- Reporting Research Results
- Attention to Detail
- Excellent communication skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process