Job Description Template for:
Senior Expenditure ManagerYears of experience: 3 - 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
- Forecasting, reporting and analysis of expenses for all business lines and functions.
- Supporting month end close by reviewing expense and capital for reasonableness and prepare month end JEs as needed.
- Lead preparation of materials for monthly results review with internal finance team.
- Monitor balance sheet account balances with Accounting quarterly.
- Designing effective budget models for departments and the entire company
- Proven work experience as an Expenditure Manager.
- Familiarity with accounting and financial reporting.
- Extremely organized and can multi task and prioritize as regular course of action.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Expert level with MS Office (Excel and PowerPoint).
- Knowledge of accounting best practices and regulations.
- Financial systems experience a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process