Job Description Template for:
SENIOR MANAGER - PUBLIC RELATIONS & SECURITYYears of experience: 8 - 10 years
- Bachelor's Degree, business administration or related field
- Ensure the development of key policies, guidelines, and systems for the function and ensure compliance with approved guidelines.
- Participate in the continuous development and improvement of business procedures to ensure that the appropriate level of quality is achieved.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of security policies and procedures for CBUAE that effectively embed best practice guidelines in everyday operations.
- Identify leading security practices of global Central Banks, identifying different methods to detect security issues and violations and minimize loss.
- Develop disaster recovery and business continuity plans, which effectively address exposure to internal and external threats, and allow for a quick and smooth recovery.
- Ensure the effective functioning of all security systems of CBUAE and the protection of CBUAE premises and funds and assets at all times.
- Oversee the movement of currency, in coordination with law enforcement and other authorities, ensuring its safety and security at all times.
- Monitor the reception services of CBUAE, ensuring that the level of service provided to visitors is aligned with the quality and excellence standards of CBUAE.
- Liaise with the Communication & International Relations unit to provide administrative and logistic support to implement CBAUE events plan that effectively embed best practice guidelines in everyday operations.
- Oversee the conduct of administrative procedures including the issuance of work permits, maintenance of personnel files, issuance of civil IDs and driver licenses, processing of travel requests, etc. by Government Relations personnel.
- Manage the conduct of CBUAE travel activities to ensure that guest and employee travel is arranged in a timely and cost effective manner.
- Supervise the maintenance of all CBUAE vehicles ensuring adherence to the established maintenance schedule and budgetary requirements.
- Oversee the transportation services of CBUAE ensuring that deliveries and transport are conducted in an effective and timely manner.
- Supervise the translation services of CBUAE, ensuring efficiency and adherence to established policies and procedures.
- Monitor the quality of translated documents ensuring compliance with the excellence standards of CBUAE.
- Ensure the safe filling, archiving, and maintenance of all CBUAE documents and communication in line with established policies and procedures.
- Provide leadership and direction to subordinates towards the achievement of goals and objectives.
- Guide and motivate subordinates to enhance performance and produce quality work, and ensure that they are continuously developed for higher level roles.
- Prepare performance evaluation and appraisal reports of direct reports to assess subordinates productivity and progress, and identify training needs of team members.
- Customer Service Orientation (Internal /External) - Meeting customer requirements and needs efficiently and promptly. Applying sound customer service principles such as: providing the required information and follow-up, being cooperative ad sympathetic, meeting commitments and obtaining customer feedback.
- Team Management
- Impact and Influence
- Relationships Management - Developing and maintaining positive relationships with others for the productivity and well-being of the function. Showing sensitivity to the concerns and situations of others. Considering people as a component of issues and decisions.
- Awareness of office administration practices and systems.
- Understanding of the various security tools and techniques.
- Advanced organization skills.
- Excellent communication skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process