Job Description Template for:
Senior SharePoint DeveloperYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Working with the IT team and business analysts to design and build efficient, scalable and reusable enterprise software.
- Estimating engineering efforts, attending daily update meetings, ensuring functional and non-functional requirements are being met and on schedule, performing code review, planning implementations and helping in roll out system changes to production.
- Ensuring 100% compliance to technical, architectural and strategic standards, policies, and procedures.
- Strong quality and security focus including automation, design reviews and unit testing.
- Communicating and coordinating with cross-functional business and technology teams.
- Implement best coding best practices and system performance fine tuning.
- Supporting roll-outs, analyzing technical issues and being available for on-call duties to lead resolution.
- Experience in implementing projects using SharePoint Online.
- Experience in implementing Web projects using .NET platform using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Latest .NET Frameworks & MVC framework.
- Experience in Angular JS.
- Experience in SQL & PLSQL programming in SQL Server.
- Strong familiarity with OOPs & OOAD concepts and working knowledge of UM.
- Strong familiarity with Design Patterns and its application in various types of application.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to work well in a team environment as well as to work autonomously.
- Must be pro-active.
- Experience with reporting tools like BI Pubs is a plus.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process