Job Description Template for:
Senior Software EngineerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Design, test and implement new software technologies as well as debug and improve existing programs.
- Work with a team of developers to review code, develop new software features and brainstorm new, more effective technologies.
- Build and implement a cloud-based network, and develop new, innovative methods of data gathering and storage, both internally and throughout our customer base.
- Train new developers on the latest coding standards and techniques, and keep your department on the leading edge of software design.
- Solve diagnostic problems on a daily basis, identifying and troubleshooting bugs throughout a variety of software platforms.
- Lead projects from conception to implementation, including design, beta testing and debugging while upholding and accomplishing the company’s vision for the future.
- Expertise in coding language and development software such as Tomcat, SpringBoot and Java
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process