Job Description Template for:
Senior Web AdministratorYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree, computer science or related field
- working collaboratively with other teams to design robust, secure, highly available technology platforms for web-related applications
- Designs solutions to improve performance, stability, or efficiency of web related systems
- Mentors other web administrators
- Administers the internet/intranet infrastructure, including components such as web servers, application servers, source control and deployment software.
- Track, compile, and analyze web site usage data.
- Troubleshoots web/application server problems and security issues and resolves as necessary.
- Ability to work in a team environment, while also delivering independent results
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and meet deadlines.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process