Job Description Template for:
SharePoint DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Analyze, design and develop SharePoint applications from user requirements.
- SharePoint site and application deployments and administration including change control policies
- Manages user permissions.
- Facilitates testing, defect resolution, and user acceptance.
- Identifies and develops appropriate lifecycle documentation to support the design, development, and deployment of SharePoint sites.
- Optimizes SharePoint content for indexing and searching
- Troubleshooting of PC client vs. SharePoint issues.
- Assist end users in the optimization of SharePoint content for indexing and searching.
- Available to provide on-call user support as needed by management to fulfill the department Service Level Agreement and Internal Operating Procedures.
- Knowledge of general .Net programming/database concepts, Entity Framework, MVC, SQL Server or Oracle, Crystal Reports/SQL Reporting Services, SQL Integration Services, and Microsoft SharePoint Management
- Knowledge in systems analysis and design
- Skill in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing
- Ability to speak, write, read, and understand English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task and remain flexible when priorities or work direction change
- Ability to analyze and document complex business processes
- Ability to organize work for timely completion
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process