Job Description Template for:
Software EngineerYears of experience: 1 - 4 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any IT related field.
- Work with Backend APIs and Components.
- Front End Development
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with latest features
- Ability to develop software in Java, Ruby on Rails, C++ or other programming languages.
- Experience designing interactive applications.
- XML related technologies: XML, XSLT , and XPath
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies.
- Experience developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (JSF, Wicket, GWT, Spring MVC).
- Experience with test-driven development.
- Proficiency in software engineering tools.
- Excellent communication skills
- Solves problems effectively
- Great attention to detail
- Works well in a team
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Creative thinker
- Performs well under stress
- Good analytical skills
- Mobile experience is a major plus
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process