Job Description Template for:
Specialist – Change ManagementYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Master's degree in Business Administration, Finance or related field.
- Work with Mangers in planning, developing and executing change initiatives across the organization.
- Develop change management plan based on business demand, challenges and implications.
- Evaluate project plans and identify change initiatives required for successful project execution.
- Implement change management strategy and method to deliver sustainable results.
- Deliver specific plan to mitigate business risks and concerns.
- Perform change readiness assessment to determine feasibility of implementation and present the results to business units.
- Support Managers in relation to change management plans including communications, trainings, stakeholder engagement, and impact analysis.
- Monitor the adoption and utilization of change initiatives.
- Review existing plans and recommend improvements.
- Identify performance gaps and provide corrective actions.
- Provide information and assistance to business units in executing the change initiatives.
- Act as primary contact to address any issues and queries on change management activities.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a management specialist (or similar)
- A minimum of 3 years’ financial management experience
- Ability to clearly articulate complex messages to a variety of audiences
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Confident working effectively at all levels in an organization
- Able to work independently and multi-functionally on many initiatives at one time
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office Suite and Project Management frameworks
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process