Job Description Template for:
Specialist – Program Management OfficeYears of experience: 10 - 15 years
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field
- MBA/ Master's Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Oversee the portfolio of organizational projects, providing expert knowledge, monitoring progress and reporting on the project portfolio status
- Maintain an Enterprise Project Management system (i.e., system for logging and monitoring all CBUAE approved projects along with their project plans and documentation)
- Consolidate overall Project status and cost/schedule control reporting, performance measurement, variance analysis, earned value analysis, etc.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables, define project tasks and resource requirements and develop full scale project plans
- Supporting Project Managers during project planning and execution.
- Supporting the Project Managers in the verification of the applicability of regulations to his/her project.
- Track project deliverable using appropriate tools.
- Report to the PMO Manager on all project related issues/changes/requests in preparation for presentation to the Executive Committee.
- Assist in the Post Implementation reviews of projects on an as needed basis, and communicating results to Project Managers.
- S/He will be supporting project(s) by providing all the required tasks according to strict deadlines and within the budget.
- Good organizational skills and initiative and a “can do “approach, coupled with a positive attitude to work.
- S/He will be dealing with different team members to achieve the projects goals.
- Focus on building an effective and collaborative team environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- problem solving abilities
- Defines the relevant quality requirements. Gains the commitment of individuals/teams to quality principles and practices.
- Discreet when handling sensitive and confidential information.
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly in data and information analysis.
- Responds positively to the idea of meeting objectives, and results – based performance targets
- The candidate should preferably possess experience working with Central Banks and/or Financial Regulators, either as an internal employee or in a consulting capacity.
- Proficient in the English language, Arabic would be an advantage.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process