Job Description Template for:
Specialist, Business Process ImprovementYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- A Bachelor's degree in business administration, industrial engineering or related field
- Conducts assessments by observing processes in the physical workplace, comparing current conditions to requirements, selecting countermeasures to problems that address root causes and prioritizing actions based on their impact.
- Uses the Kaizen problem solving method when defects arise or intended results cannot be achieved by following a systematic cycle of PDCA (Plan, Do, Check, Adjust)
- Facilitates process mapping to identify inefficiencies in productivity and optimize the sequence of work to enable flow.
- Uses visual management tools to indicate normal operating conditions, make abnormal situations apparent and reinforce accountability to follow standard work processes.
- Conducts Rapid Improvement Events to make real time improvements to existing processes by including the people closest to the work in a focused, hand-on workshop to identify ways to improve quality, speed and remove low-value activities.
- Experience with demonstrated comprehensive knowledge of Lean methodologies and tools including Kaizen, A3, Daily Management System, Visual Controls, Process Mapping/Measurement and Leader Standard Work.
- The ability to energize and motivate people and to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to drive change in a complex environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners.
- Excellent communication skills..
- Strong organization and project management skills
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process