Job Description Template for:
Specialist Process Re-engineeringYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's degree in Quality Management or any equivalent
- Apply process improvement and re-engineering methodologies and principles to conduct process modernization projects.
- Responsible for effective transitioning of existing project teams and the facilitation of project teams in the accomplishment of project activities and objectives.
- Provide group facilitation, interviewing, training, and provides additional forms of knowledge transfer.
- Key coordinator between multiple project teams to ensure enterprise-wide integration of reengineering efforts.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to Business Process Reengineering Specialist.
- Strong influence-management, negotiation, leadership, and assertiveness skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Strong customer relationship management, communication (written and verbal) and consulting skills
- Organized, analytical, and process-oriented professional with great attention to detail
- Proficient with MS Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, Visio)
- Understands conceptual business models and process flows
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process