Job Description Template for:
SQL Server DeveloperYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Create, maintain, optimize stored procedures, database and ETL processes.
- Work with all levels of development from analysis through implementation and support.
- Interact with report owners to establish/clarify their requirements and develop report specifications.
- Resolve end user reporting problems through collaboration with IT and Operations.
- Writing the queries required for front-end applications such as websites, various desktop applications, or the several cloud apps.
- Planning and coding the database tables in order to store the application’s data.
- Data molding to envisage the database structure.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Functioning with application developers to be able to create optimized queries.
- Creating database prompts for computerization, e.g., instant email notifications etc.
- Crafting table indexes in order to help in improving the database’s performance.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Experience in Database administration.
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE).
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQLNewSQL databases.
- Problem solving, analytical and communication abilities.
- Team player.
- Good time-management skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process