Job Description Template for:
Supply Chain Development Co-ordinatorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in economics business or engineering or any related field.
- manage the buying and delivery process of goods or services on behalf of the company, or a specific client or clients.
- negotiate rates with carriers ensuring that you secure the best possible rates inline with the company’s buying policy
- coordinate all inbound and outbound traffic, maximising cost-effectiveness and tracking all consignments
- works closely with the Sales Director to ensure the best supply chain solutions are achieved.
- client facing and therefore you will be require to develop and maintain good client relationships delivering the very best in customer service.
- Prepare reports as well as analysing statistical data
- Have an understanding of Supply Chains and the reports/data they need
- Be exceptionally strong on Excel and other systems
- Be highly analytical, with excellent attention to detail
- Possess strong interpersonal skills - to be able to engage, train and liaise with internal stakeholders
- Be capable of operating effectively in a high speed environment
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process