Job Description Template for:
System AdministratorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Execute tasks in the following areas: change request, trouble ticket, routine operation and maintenance, and server build.
- Provide regular server log, memory, and registry analysis.
- Run daily/weekly/monthly security scans across all sites/servers. Prioritize security alerts and lead remediation efforts.
- Develop and maintain training materials and server documentation.
- Design, install, administer and optimize company servers and related components to achieve high performance and reliability.
- Plan and implement server upgrades, maintenance fixes, and vendor-supplied patches.
- Solid proficiency with Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008 R2 and 2012, Standard and Small Business Server Editions; Active Directory; IIS and Exchange Server.
- Experience installing, configuring and troubleshooting Microsoft Office products.
- Experience of Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008, including database configuration, reporting and SQL tools.
- Networking skills (TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP,DNS).
- Virtualisation technologuies (VMWare, ESX/ESXi, Veeam, Virtual Centre).
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Works well within a team.
- Works well under pressure.
- Planning and organizing skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process