Job Description Template for:
Tax InspectorYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business administration, business law or any related field.
- Ensure that taxes amounts are paid correctly and due within the prescribed deadlines.
- Provide guidance about and apply taxation legislation
- Examine financial accounts and related documents
- Detect potential fraud cases via interviews, visits and research
- Deliver reports
- Make settlements in person or via written correspondence with taxpayers or their representatives (accountants and lawyers).
- providing guidance about and applying taxation legislation
- Good Communication Skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to make decisions and to articulate and express views confidently and democratically;
- Teamworking and the ability to contribute positively to a team dynamic, as well as the ability to exercise initiative
- Customer-focused approach to work
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process