Job Description Template for:
Technical Account ManagerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.
- Provide technical support for customers to support pre-sales and post-sales processes.
- Address all product-related queries on time.
- Train customers to use products effectively.
- Provide developers with customers’ feedback to help identify potential new features or products.
- Report on product performance.
- Identify solutions to reduce support costs.
- Analyze customers’ needs and suggest upgrades or additional features to meet their requirements.
- Liaise with the sales department to win new business and increase sales.
- Establish best practices.
- Keep track of sales performance metrics.
- Solid technical background with hands on experience in digital technologies.
- Familiarity with software and front-end development.
- An ability to gasp customers’ needs and suggest timely solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process