Job Description Template for:
Technical Project ManagerYears of experience: 7 - 10 years
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or related field
- Manage projects throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards.
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes.
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news.
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Minimum three years management experience in the IT field
- Great leadership skills
- Proficiency with at least one web development language, such as Ruby or Python
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process