Job Description Template for:
Technical Sales EngineerYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Identifying and establishing new business.
- Organizing sales visits.
- Liaising with existing clients.
- Preparing tenders, proposals and quotations.
- Providing pre-sales and post-sales support.
- Negotiating contracts, terms and conditions.
- Reviewing cost and sales performance.
- Providing product education and advice.
- Attending trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings.
- Ensuring that sales targets are met.
- Strong technical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Great analytical skills.
- Teamwork oriented.
- Advanced Sales Skills & Techniques.
- Commercial awareness with the ability to understand the target audience; logic, creativity and imagination.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process