Job Description Template for:
Technical Service SpecialistYears of experience: 4 - 9 years
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, or any relevant field.
- Collect data from all sources, like garages, authorities, NGK OEM/OES, on the types of spark plugs, glow plugs and other NGK automotive products that are used respectively can be used in the individual vehicles.
- Maintain database on all vehicles and the NGK products that can be used in every individual vehicle.
- Collect data on product installation problems from the AM customers like garages.
- Inform the product Manager on problems with the installation of NGK AM products based on the enquiries from the garages and other customers.
- Provide Hotline service via email and on the phone for all AM customers to support them in selecting the right NGK AM product and to give them detailed installation help.
- Generate statics on the inquiries and support the analysis of these reports.
- Comply with the company rule and take over special tasks.
- Customer service oriented.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Excellent English Language Skills.
- Problem solving skills.
- Familiar with Automobile industry.
- Team player with good collaboration skills.
- Good time management skills and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Arabic or French Language Skills.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process