Job Description Template for:
Technical SupportYears of experience: 2 - 5 years
- High School Diploma (or equivalent).
- Provide daily support to users of various computer systems including answering questions, analyzing problems, and quickly forming solutions to return systems to proper operation.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with end users, co-workers, and management to quickly resolve issues and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Install and maintain hardware, software, and other equipment to meet client requirements, routinely observe operational performance, and install security patches and updates when necessary.
- Maintain detailed records of daily interactions with customers, installation activities, reported issues, and completed solutions along with any further actions required of management or repair personnel.
- Increase personal technical knowledge by reading trade publications, operating manuals, and diagnostics information, and attending conferences or seminars when possible.
- Develop training manuals and troubleshooting procedures to help both support personnel and end users interact properly with hardware and software.
- Collaborate with technical staff and clients to establish goals and objectives for system improvements and upgrades.
- Create and implement new processes to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction while reducing costs.
- Quick Learner.
- Strong communication skills and ability to remain calm and professional in all circumstances.
- Quickly identify problems, form solutions, and execute step-by-step troubleshooting procedures.
- Working knowledge of PC and Mac operating systems and Microsoft Office Applications.
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process