Job Description Template for:
Treasury OfficerYears of experience: 5 - 7 years
- Bachelor's Degree, finance or related field
- Prepares cash positions on a daily basis. Prepares and reviews periodic cash forecasts and allocate cash to be transferred at the beginning of each period to cover operational needs
- Continuously monitors the liquidity position and its profit centers and highlights the projected funds positions on a regular basis
- Responsible for direct bank relationship management. Maintains database of global bank account details and facilitate documentation requirements
- Analyzes bank fees as related to cash and investments and make necessary recommendations to control costs
- Assists the Treasury Manager in maintaining the appropriate level of foreign currencies as per the needs
- Negotiates financial terms with banks and Finds appropriate work flows to reduce bank charges
- Prepares report that presents excess cash investments position and management fees earned on a periodic basis
- Prepares variance cash flow analysis report and highlight major variances
- Ensures treasury management reports, agreements and all other required documentations are reviewed and stored for record keeping
- Supports the Treasury Manager to administrate inter-company loans and related transactions
- Provides recommendation to enhance treasury policies and procedures
- Liaises regularly with treasury management and divisions in order to understand ongoing changes in business activities and developments
- Provides the Treasury Manager with adequate information to carry out his/her responsibilities
- Undertakes other related tasks and duties as assigned by Treasury Manager
- Minimum of 5 years experience in bank and /or Corporate Treasury of a business group.
- Experience in IT systems for automation and management of Treasury operations.
- Advanced Excel/MS Office skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High proficiency in English Language (both written and spoken).
- High proficiency in Arabic Language (both written and spoken).
Learn how these templates and many other features in SocialDice can help you improve and optimise your recruitment process